Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I E Mailed Chis Chu following up on my comments in the 'What Next' conversation, basically saying that it was time for a change in the CP, in the belief that the piecemeal approach to informing sharehoders in nr resulted in speculation about Coy Strategy in the build up to GSF, was it not time for sharehoders to be given the full picture. Particularly about the pipeline of products and their performance figures, I wanted to be awed.

I am left with a very favourable impression of our company's PR people, given that Mr Chu was concerned enough to respond personally to the witterings of an old codger like myself, its not often I get called from New York in my Welsh hideout. Indeed, it would appear that the CP was reviewed and given a little tweak at least.

This and the stellar performance yesterday, amassing the equivilant of the price of a small car in the family fortune in one day! so impressed my normally 'share scynical' wife that she said she might put £3,000 in the investment. (where did she find that from)

Yes! what a wonderful day that was. With a large glass of the golden amber nectar in my hand, I say to my good friends on this board here's too many more like that!

New Message
Please login to post a reply