Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Can we please get back to discussing PTK information and facts. I appreciate healthy banter but this needs to stay on topic here folks. Given the steady run, I would not be surprised if we pull back a bit before the next leg up. Word is getting out and we will start to see volumes continually increase IMHO. Any company news in the positive will continue our climb. Rumours my cause some people to buy but those seriously in the game buy on facts and cash flows. We are almost there. In the next 2 months we should have a very clear picture of what is at hand. I am looking forward to sharing these events with you all. Now let's all just sit back and watch things unfold as the will and enjoy a rare investment event......being there when a paradigm shifting technology emerges and we can tell our grand children about the one that did not get away..... Cheers all Derek
New Message
Please login to post a reply