Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It will not be lost on others on this forum that a share price is determined by a balance between buyers, holders and sellers. Ponder one moment on the many thousands involved in share price of PTK. Think of the psychology of each individual e.g. are they normal, neurotic, psychotic, low IQ, high IQ, fast buck merchants, long holders, directors, retail, lenders, scientific, artistic, heard about it, advised about it, don't know a damn about it, encouraged, discouraged, sad, happy, mad. You see my point. It is extraordinarily difficult to interpet what on earth will happen to a share like POET especially in the absence of solid news.

I have read on this forum "the share will go sideways until!" Thus, I suggest, a great calm should descend on the clearly fevered brows of our participants. What is critical is not what the share price is doing today but the idea that made this share possible and is the company using its skill to maximise the value of the company. In my humble view, I have seen absolutely nothing to suggest that the answer to these 2 points is affirmative. The POET GaAs semiconducor chip is smart and probably ahead of the game and the company has already demonstrated its actions have encouraged the share price upwards (my earliest shares have risen more than 4 fold). The share price goes down because of an accumulation of fast buck, short termist, profiteering, psychotic merchants likely to get a major burn in the near future. Have sympathy and understanding, for them, all will be well. Expect the share price to rise in due course, sit and watch the fair ground from a high position and enjoy the view.

David

New Message
Please login to post a reply