Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Any one have a good idea when this thing will be released? Any prediction on the New Valuation? Lets face it 1Billion is not even close to what this company should be worth.

I am thinking no less then 10 Billion for the P 2.0 wich could see us jump to 5-8$ on pure speculation like we saw last time.

If we had a Samsung or IBM or Qualcom anounced as our PDA and then license deals to follow after the 100nm I could see this thing hitting 10B market cap pretty quick and going up from there. At that point a split and an uplisting would be the next step I would think.

Thoughts? I figure we may as well have a wile speculation day as we watch nothing happen today.

I am starting to think if we get sold sooner then later 5 billion may be the likely number. I think I would be pretty happy with 25$ a share.

New Message
Please login to post a reply