Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Always the best buy indicator are insider buys and I don't know if I ever saw such a large percentage of a company being purchased on the open market according to his amount of buys that Canadian Insider shows. Sheldon and Pinetree seems to be buying up all the warrants that are being sold and selling nothing. Someone said he is buying to hold the price. Who knows? But one thing for sure he's quickly gaining a large percentage of POET and ,I suppose, may be a good thing in case of a hostile take over. How long can he keep buying like this? How much resourses does he have to pile into POET? He must have a tremendous amount of confidence (and knowledge) that POET is the real deal meal and is soon going to prove itself. Hopefully soon some answers will be forth coming. Before you know it Pellegrino report time will be here. Time goes quickly when you're having fun.

New Message
Please login to post a reply