Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Re: #1 insider buying value $279,440 and #1 shares 226,000

Pinetree dumping a couple years ago when the sp hit $1.80 proved to be the right move for them. We did not hear much (until the AGM in 2011 if you attended) about the solar side being in serious trouble, despite all the hype. I recall LP saying at that AGM they were getting order cancellation calls "every minute it seems". The sp was about 95 cents pre-AGM and contiued its decline all the way to 19 cents. I have no doubt insiders knew what was coming well in advance of the AGM, and suspect SI would have know too, despite not being an insider at the time (Pinetree still had lots into Opel at the time). Of course Pinetree sold us all the way down.

I also recall LP stating he would not have released the initial Pelligrino report when they did, rather he would have liked to wait 12 or 18 months for the tech to be developed more - he felt the disclosure was far too premature. He basically said it was a forced reveal by the exchange commission.

So if I was in Pinetree's shoes and knew the solar side was in trouble, and knowing the tech was not going to be close to being ready - say for a year and a half or two, I would have dumped too. And I did after that AGM - the next day. Trust no one here will blame me for that.

Regardless, I believed in the tech. Just figured it was going to take a while given what I had discerned. Bought back in - accumulating way more than I should have - over the last couple years believeing the tech is developing nicely and our time is near. I would think Pinetree, given their buying of the PP and now in the open market, are in the know - and they are accumulating more than they should be.

I don't need to go over all the positive's with POET at this time, cause there are lots, but with Pinetree buying like crazy, gotta be a good reason.

New Message
Please login to post a reply