Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: #1 insider buying value $279,440 and #1 shares 226,000
Is anyone else at least a little bit concerned by all the insider buying? Are we being kept at an artificial stock price by all this buying? Where would the stock price be if Pinetree was not buying up all of these shares? Imagine the reaction to the stock price if he sells just one share... Are there any other examples of a company such as Pinetree sitting on the board of a company they are heavily invested in? First thoughts have me thinking it's an odd arrangement. Dont get me wrong, I have resounding confidence in POET, am heavily invested in them (as pertains to my investments) and would pick up more if I only had the funds... But as I am new to this game any experience from anyone here is welcomed. I guess we will only know what is happening when POET finally shows their hand. In the meantime I am quite enjoying the ride.
New Message
Please login to post a reply