Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Other interesting clues in the recent news release...
I think, this latest release provides some very important pieces for our puzzle. They bring in an individual who will help refine and create a more "robust" chip. That alone points to commercialization. When though? How close are we from a commercial product? I find it truly amazing the speed at which they have been able to develope this technology. How many years did it take intel to shrink its chips? It is not lost on me that this is 20 years in the making and that we are on the cusp of its unavailing. I feel like that kid in 1977 when I was sitting in the theatre, so excited, waiting to see the start of Star Wars. The previews are done. The lights are starting to darken. The excitement in the crowd is evident as you hear people shushhshhing each other. The show is about to start. Soon the room will be completely dark. Only your heartbeat and the pop and crackle of the film starting can be heard. Then.......................
New Message
Please login to post a reply