Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

presentation is about three and a half weeks away. I would think that PTK would want to take the stage with some pretty impressive achieved results in hand. Most importantly achieved results that show the way to revenue flow, not just a list of things they hope to accomplish somewhere down the road but little of it yet accomplished. I don't believe the audience would be all that impressed if they heard a bunch of technical data but no substantive proof that it has resulted in a mainstream product. At the very least we need to hear that PET is done and working. This is the Bay Street crowd after all.

I rather doubt that they can unvail material news at that venue, I think it would have be done in a general NR for maximum access by the market. So I would very much like to see a NR or three before Empire. It would be a shame if this significant exposure to a crème de la crème audience wasn't fully exploited with a presentation that packed maximum punch.

New Message
Please login to post a reply