Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree. This chart looks a little different. No quick jump, no gap up. Simply Suply and Demand. If Brant was not selling and holding it down we may have seen a quicker rise as I am sure there are many who will not sell shares until the Cat is officialy out of the bag. The 10k shares that I sold back at a buck was to finaly pay off the loan I used to load up on this stock back in the 50s and 30s. This thing is revolutionary! once in a life time. Industry changing. Si has no where to go but more Expansive with little improvments. the Bigs are spending 10s of billions a year tryiing to make Si better.

If we see less then 10Billion for this thing in the Pellegrina Report I will be very suprised. I think most of you understand that I am not pumping.. I am basing that number off of looking at the numbers that show 10billion is not a very big number for some thing of this magnatude especialy compared to the purchases of thermo stats and FarmVills we have seen over the past few years.

One of the bigs if they are willing can pick this thing up for 30-50$ a share and have a monopoly over the market for the next 10 years where they will have all the other bigs coming to them looking for license deals that wont come cheap.

Why doesnt this site have SPELL CHECK! LAME!

New Message
Please login to post a reply