Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"I'm afraid the dilution agrument doesn't fly scary; if the company needed more shares all they would have to do is split the shares until they had the desired figure.

This would not dilute the current shareholders."

dash, not following the above, can you elaborate? If a partner comes aboard, and they put in bunches of money, they will want a piece of the action, whether through shares or some sort of interest in the revenues of POET. Splitting shares does no one any good, that's as if nothing happened. I think scarry makes excellent points.

If a partner can help us stick around till more and more people understand and accept these incredible advances (assuming the last few i's are dotted and t's crossed), then let's get a partner soon, cuz if this whole thing is successful, I have to agree that $10 billion is a drop in the bucket.

But, if someone came up to the table right now and offered $5, well, I think we'd be sold in a second, given there remains risk to perfecting the technology, as I understand it. Once all is solidly in place, tech-wise, it will become far more difficult to get control cheaply, as surely this will attract more than one suitor.

New Message
Please login to post a reply