Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Yes, mathematics is great, David!

While reading your post and reading about the children first being distracted by everything else, but then becoming more and more fascinated by some beauty of mathematics, my expectation was that you would then change subject and write about journalists, analysts, and investors who first knew nothing about POET, were not interested in it and looked here and there for other stuff. But then they are getting more and more drawn in, are stunned about this disruptive technology, and discover the beauty of this very special niche of applied semiconductor physics.

I think this tuning-in to POET is beginning right now as we speak, possibly by what we speak, and we can lean back and watch the show. Luckily most of us here in this forum are "ahead of the herd" and have already feathered their nests. – Well, David, your post went into another direction, giving me the opportunity to amend this aspect. ;-)

Regarding the beauty of mathematics, I have created a small spreadsheet which calculates the average gain per calendar day since the beginning of this year (which is 1.32 % by the way). Assuming this growth rate will sustain, I can and do calculate the date the share price will hit my personal target – not for exiting POET, but for quitting my job. A really nice application of mathematics!

Andrea ("Powered by POET")

New Message
Please login to post a reply