Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

FJ I am always and never will touch my core until much, much higher. I am holding that till significantly higher levels or something happens.

That core is what I feel comfortable with investing at the moment and is heavy heavy heavy already in my portfolio but I am confident in POET and therefore am not worried. That being said when I add on a flipping position it makes me far too heavy and thats why I do quick ins and outs. Longest I held was the last time from 1.18 to 1.97.

This trading with the flipping position has essentially given me a 100% free core while never touching my shares to have to sell off. This will allow me to continue to hold my core position but now instead of banking all the profits from flipping those profits will just turn into additional shares to my core amount :) I'm hoping to be able to get a couple more solid flips in along the ride up and accumulate more and more free shares :)

Worst case (lol worst case) is it keeps going up and my core continues to appreciate. I like Win-Win's

New Message
Please login to post a reply