Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I have a couple of colleagues who I pointed out POET to when it was about 40 cents or so. Got the normal penny stock skepticism at the time, as expected.

Well, I have been keeping them updated with all of the releases, and the daily changes cut and paste from Stockwatch.

This morning, one of the hardest core skeptics dove in, could not believe how the shares are being chewed up at the ask and is totally convinced that institutions are now buying in.

I also have a client that I just spoke to and told him about the opportunity at about the same time. I knew he dipped his toes in a bit, but this am we chatted and he tells me that he is at about 150,000 shares in his various accounts and is up over $200k.

I am pretty sure that many out there are now being converted....that they now think this is a real thing...and that is good for all of us here!

GLTA

Jimbo444

New Message
Please login to post a reply