Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Having been in this venture well before Pelligrino 1, I thought it wise we note what took place after that first valuation.

On March 10, 2011,

OPEL Solar International Inc. (“OPEL” or “the Company”) announced today at the request of the IIROC Market Surveillance a general statement with respect to the large increase in volume of shares traded this past week. The Company previously announced being in receipt of a third party valuation of intellectual property developed by its U.S. affiliate, ODIS Inc. Since that announcement, the Company is aware that OPEL share trading has been robust. The Company would like to officially state that since the ODIS valuation press release of March 2, 2011, there has been no new material information regarding ODIS Inc. and the POET Technology.

The reality check I refer to relates to the lack of a similar announcement at this point, despite the currect run up in share price. We could easily draw a conclusion from the lack of a similar announcement thus far in this current run up ....... that being there is no need to announce as there is/will be new material information flowing shortly.

As I have noted previously, the comapny has been very good at telegraphing future possibilities and events, and it seems others are now believing the telegraphs.

So yes, I continue to hold tight as I believe this tech is a reality and more good news is on the way. And thats my reality check!

New Message
Please login to post a reply