Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
If I recall correctly a SRP(shareholders rights plan) is something that would be voted on at the AGM. Given that the AGM is not until August, I think such an association does make sense. There is a myriad of events to take place before then and for any of us to have a voice prior to the SPR is struck it would be prudent action. Chris Chu mentioned that if a takeover or buyout was within sight, that an emergency meeting of the BOD would occur and a vote would be held with the shareholders at that time(in some fashion). Can the company not have a SRP written up in place without the emergency need arising? I understand they have a mountain of work they are climbing but is there something drafted and just needs ratified or is that something that can not be written until there are identified parties involved. Anyone know the answer to this? Thank you. Derek
New Message
Please login to post a reply