Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Count me in Andrea. I don't think it will be needed but lots of times what people think will happen and what does happen are not necessarily the same.

It's always possible that major shareholders have a different agenda or at least idea of conclusion than what the average retail investor has. Individually we have nothing, or very little power, as a group we would probably number amongst the largest shareholders.

It's our money and every share we have is as valuable as any share anyone has.

So yes I agree with you Andrea and I don't think management should be intimidated by it. If they are than that may be an even better reason to have it.

To say it's to early to have it is wrong because to try an form one after we have a problem would be to late. We all know a group has much more power than the individual.

I don't think that there is any law to say we have to be registered. All we really need this for is for someone here to be able to represent our overall view on a topic, vote, decision,whatever and we have the power of x number of votes( to influence said topic) represented by one or a few of this group....that's all, keep it plain and simple but show the power.

That being said if the past performance of management is any indication we won't need this power unless, as Andrea indicated, they need the help of this group in some situation, ex, some other major shareholder tries to project his influence against the will of management and the rest of us shareholders.

Like I said earlier I don't think we would have to use it to any degree of importance

New Message
Please login to post a reply