Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Thanks, Axel, Sulasailor, DNWL, and Derekwpg for supporting the idea of a POET Shareholders Association!

Thanks dash8400 and cheapinski for your somewhat reluctant endorsement!

I put you all on my list. Of course this list will remain wide open for further applicants!

By the way, even if you are 100 % content with the POET management and therefore disclaim the need of a shareholders association, please think again. A shareholders association task would not necessarily be to defend good shareholders' interests against an evil management. No, quite the contrary! A shareholders association could support management, i.e. against a hostile takeover bid or against other adverse conditions.

The general idea is to form opinions and to make them heard – at management, in public or wherever it seems sensible. Opinions do not need to be unanimous. Especially in the case of a buyout offer we would have dissenting opinions. But it could be helpful to the POET management to learn early what these opinions are, e.g. how many of the shares we represent would accept a certain buyout offer and how many won't. Management could then adjust and optimize their strategy based on this knowledge.

Many of us have a considerable amount of money invested in this stock and deserve to have it supported by those who care most for it: themselves!

Andrea ("Powered by POET")

New Message
Please login to post a reply