Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

when you look at the 3mo chart:

If you project the line of ascent forward on it's average trajectory today's closing SP is very close, or a little above that line. It appears now that the very steep climb we saw over the last little while was in anticipation of news that the transition to revenue production has been achieved. It seems the market got a bit ahead of itself on this and is now reacting accordingly. Of course it may well had swallowed a huge lump of cheap paper as well. I'm glad to see that coming off the table.

Maybe the tool kits announcement created a bit of over exuberance, it was great news but needed a followup to keep the momo. I do believe that as long as fundamentals remain positive and on track the SP climb will continue and this adjustment will seen for what it is, an adjustment back to the reasonable.

I do hope to have something significant released before the EC presentation. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply