Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hi All, new poster long time follower and share holder.

Thanks to all on the forum for the excellent analysis and debate, as an inexperienced investor I have learned a great deal and been motivated to try and improve my understanding of stock trading and investing.

From my amature position I thought I'd post this chart with 10 and 30 day moving averages to illustrate the great shape I believe this stock to be in.

Whilst unsettling the recent volatility in share price has been highly consistent with previous sp movements. On at least 3 previous occasions this year we have witnessed sp appreciation and then consolidation back into the action zone between the moving averages.

I believe our current position to be at the bottom of its swing and fully expect the sp to rise in line with previous cycles. With the added volume and growing differentials between each cycle, I'm hopeful this next period will see new highs set.

This graph brings me great comfort when the day to day sp movements are negative.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply