Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Rob,

Your post re Apple Special Projects has an air of authenticity about it. What follows is a theory, but circumstance seems to me at leas,t, to support it.

Timing is everything in business and on Monday I consider that apart form the opportunity for POET's inventor to let the world know what POET is and can do, it will also be the time that POET project is launched to become a Production Company. this was preannounced.

I simply cannot imagine that such an auspicious occasion as that at the Empire Club on Monday 28 APril 2014 will not be used to spell out who is to Partner the project and who is to lead the project. If I correlate this to your post re special Apple Projects I think we can guess who the new CEO might be. In the unlikely event that I was in charge of PR I would not want to go through an exercise of this magnitude twice. For shock and awe an announcement of this nature fits this ner to be repeated occasion.

Further more, and this is where the $70+ club might get excited, Apple have just split its shares in a ratio of 7:1 given the shares recent value was $500, perhaps to large a value to be on the NYSE but alos, divide $500 by 7 = $71.43. Perhaps they are aiming to make Andrea happy, on the basis of 1 apple share for 1 POET share.

THIS IS ALL PURE CONJECTURE OF COURSE! but I have always enjoyed joing the dots games.

I don't think we will be very happy about what is said on Monday, I really want to learn about this technology from the horses mouth, but we may be ecstatic with what Peter Coppetti has to say as well.

Isn't this such an exciting share to be involved with.

New Message
Please login to post a reply