Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I am new to POET - a number of co-workers here are invested into POET, to the point that if it does hit even $10.00, there will be many job openings here. I'm a bit late to the dance but if it does hit the $50.00 plus range I will be loining them.

I have followed this board for the past couple weeks and find it interesting and informative. Many good posts and some not so good. Over all I haven't really seen anything that will scare me away ( a complete newbie to stocks etc but not afraid to take risks ). A post that caught my attention today was the innovator post - it clearly points out what happens to many companies that lose sight of what they do and what is coming - RIM.

I found it intereesting that there are some posts as well about APPLE. Following the news they are about to do a 7-1 stock split and as mentioned, they are always looking for the next eurika momment. As I stated, I am in this one for the long haul..... $100 plus lol

New Message
Please login to post a reply