Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

It's been a while...thought i would chime in with some random thoughts...

Warrant Holders - I would not string up the warrants holders too much on this 'pause' in SP. There is zero evidence the warrant holders are selling their exercised shares. Also, a tranche of warrants are set to expire in the coming months ahead...therefore some warrants need to be exercised or lost. We all know these shares will be part of the float in the next 0-2 years - a reality all should accept.

SP- We have come amazingly far so fast. Consider stepping back and reflecting for a minute on a 3 or 6 month stock chart. Awesome. A pullback/pause is expected at some point and we got it....but really, if you told me at X-mas the SP would be 2.23 on April 25th - (insert Mike Folgino goal celebration)....those who expect meteoric levels every week - not realistic.

SH Association- No need for one. Management is rock solid and will get the best setup possible for shareholders. Let's give mgmt every benefit of the doubt. Enough said. That ship has sailed so let's leave it there.

Empire Club-HUGEwin for POET to even be speaking. How many Venture stocks get a chance to do this? I like others, do not expect immediate results in SP as DD will need to play out, but this could have a significant domino effect for more attention and coverage.

David Einhorn- RVH will know he is major shareholder of the new IEX but also one of the biggest Private Equity investors in technology period. David can invest 10 millions on a coffee break. He had a large position in Marvell Semiconductor a few years back and looks to jump on undervalued companies in tech such as HP and others when market temporarily sours on them (see HP a few years ago). A real nice fit, POET/Grayling, if you are reading this...

News Pipeline + 2 half of year and into 2015- Looking very strong. As PC said in Midas Letter interview...revenue is possible in 2014! Don't let daily SP moves affect your psyche. Eye on the prize folks. Fundamentals are fantastic and it is only a matter of time until mgmt plays this out to another new level, and one after that... etc. Once in a lifetime play in our hands.

EC Part 2- I hope we can get Monday's EC event properly recorded for internet distribution to any and all to view. Kathleen Wynne wasted Billions while POET will make Billions. Where should the Rogers broadcast be?

Stay mentally strong and congratulations once again on your profits.

P.S. My avg buy price is in the .50's and yes very overweight in POET. I have not sold a share since Day 1. Holding to the end - which IMO will be before X-Mas.

TechGC

New Message
Please login to post a reply