Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Hello all,

I've been following this stock for about 4 years. It was actually fair that got me into it after we rode Allana Potash for awhile from the 60's to the 2 dollar range.

Anyways, I'm not too heavy into it but enough that I could live a decent lifestyle even at a 10Billion evaluation.

What I did want to say is that I feel people on this board are putting a ridiculously high amount of expectation on tomorrow's presentation. I mean we just had a similar event about a month ago with the entire semiconductor industry, so I can't see tomorrow's presentation blowing the top off of things. I hope it does! But I think people need to step back a bit and cool their jets. Management is doing a lot of good things for the Company.

By the way, all that talk earlier of a Stockholders Association was ridiculous. If I was Christopher, who reads this board, I would never post again on here with talk like that. Have faith in maangement! We've already seen 400% gains and we don't even have any amazing news other than the TDK (that rocked by the way).

GLTA,

Leth

New Message
Please login to post a reply