Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I said that I thought there would be a halt and big news today,, I had hoped there would be but there wasnt.

Although there was not the big news I had hoped for and the share price droped resulting in a pretty large paper loss I am still happy. I think todays event and talk says allot for where this is and where we are headed. I really liked the slide showing 2015 as D day, "if your not using POET moving forward then your pretty much stuck in the tone age."

The closing speach from Pine Tree was huge!!! powered by poet!

I litteraly giggled the entire talk. There is no way I am seeling any bellow 10$ and at that point only a few just to put some cash back in the bank. this is a once in a life time event and opportunity. I feel super fortunate to have shares in this company and look forward to comercial contracts and a sky rocketing share price.

My guess, P 2.0 will be 10B plus. I hope.

New Message
Please login to post a reply