Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I have not posted since we were in the fifty cents level. However, I have been on these boards for three years..if you will go back and read my posts prior to last years agm you will find I was very negativetowardn mgt. Some posters were concerned that I might even get physical with mgt at agm meeting. However, during my exposure to what and by whom presented at the agm I became a believer in both the mgt and the science.. Nothing has changed!!!!! This board has drifted back into negative territory. The true believers has stuck with this stock even when it was twenty cents a share.. The most ridiculous thing I have heard on this board is dr Taylor is"...boring" and that the interim CEO is not a polished public speaker. What we are going trough is a process and we are near the finish line. This company is not like most on the vulture exchange in that it does not self promote for the gratification of shareholders. In other words mgt does not pump and dump!!! Mgt sticks with the facts and releases what is appropriate under the circumstances. I do think that the informed on this board understand what mgt is trying to do: to totally disrupt the semiconductor industry worldwide!!!!! Yet many on this board view mgts efforts in Hollywood terms. In other words who has won the latest acting contest. In closing I would like to say two things: 1. It is the science stupid!!!!!!! 2. BLUE HORSE SHOE LOVES POET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Message
Please login to post a reply