Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

You thought that was a valuable question? Wow -- I guess we just have to agree to disagree. I wanted to ask about what impediments there were to the forthcoming milestones and if the dates had been revised.. Guess that's me, I'm concerned about my investment and you're worried about the potential tensile strength of the chip if/when it's made and placed into a phone of unknown design and dropped from an unknown height onto an unknown surface.

Yes I am negative on the performance yesterday of the two speakers, I think I've been pretty open about that. I even went in there with lowered expectations (I knew better than to assume there was going to be a big reveal there). It is what it is; I just know that I didn't like what I saw yesterday and it was frustrating because with very little effort and money it could have been leaps and bounds better.

New Message
Please login to post a reply