Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This is in response to PoetryinMotion...

This board is shaky because people fail to look at the fact that we went up 10-20% daily for almost 2 weeks, attracted day traders, investment firms, and now things are shaking out and being walked down.

Nothing, I repeat, absolutely nothing has changed in this last 2 weeks. No insider sales, nothing to show weakness. The only problem is people aren't getting the news they want.

It's been mentioned so many times I can't understand why people aren't getting it, but there's NDA's all over right now with Poet. Even if they wanted to, I don't think they can disclose right now. I think they will miss the 100nm deadline, but I think they've already hit it. I think we may not even see the Pellegrino report (it might already be done).

I think the next news release will be when the NDA is lifted, and we find out some of the players. I don't know how much more transparent Peter Copetti needs to be, since he's already mentioned it twice in a week (in the phone in interview and at the EC).

I'll be very surprised if we see these LOW levels of the stock in 3 months time.

All my opinions of course. GLTA,

Leth

New Message
Please login to post a reply