Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I'd also like to thank Chris and ask him to ignore the worst of what's been posted about this. It's refreshing and enlightening to have this level of interaction with IR and I for one feel it's very valuable for shareholders.

The drop is share price is no fun, but over-reactions are tearing this board to bits. I just watched the Empire Club presentation yesterday, and after all the negative commentary I'd read, I expected to see Peter and Geoff standing there drooling on their shoes. It was fine. Maybe not the best powerpoint presentation of a high-level subject I've ever had to watch without seeing the slides, but totally reasonably delivered and packed with information.

Anyway, to put it in terms that MC can appreciate, use this drop to your advantage: you can pick up a (figurative) bottle of McCallans for the price of a 2L of Coke!

cheers,

jon

New Message
Please login to post a reply