Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well there is certainly a lot of noise this morning; no doubt tensions are running high due to the current pullback and Chris Chu's message being taken out of context; hence my post earlier. Chris simply put a best and worst case senario in a sentence. And the best and worst case senario's he pointed out are simply that. You then need to consider all the information released in the public domain to establish an informed, balanced opinion of POET Technologies as an investment.

So let's take a moment to get back to basics .... always good to stand back, take a breath and review the basic fundamentals.

Absolutely no information has come to light that suggests anything negative has happened with the company, the strategy or the technology. In fact the opposite is true.

The TDK's are released under NDA's to numerous large cap companies.

POET is in negotiations with numerous large cap companies; all under NDA's.

We are advised that the interest level is "infectuous".

Milestone #8 has no reported roadblocks and should be completed very soon.

Pellegrino II should be completed and available very soon. It does not take a mathematician to conclude the PII valuation will be much higher than PI.

The fully monolithically integrated chip currently remains on track for June 2014.

All the above are strong positives.

So that is that, so what about the SP ?

It's ugly to watch but it is obvious short sellers have targeted this stock. When a stock has a meteoric rise like POET did, it becomes a prime target for short sellers.

The short selling will ultimately burn itself out (or get blown out if we get a NR kicker).

Then the SP will eventually resume it's course back to the highs and beyond.

I firmly believe these shares will become very valuable.

So I ignore (the best I can) the volatility and wait for the end prize.

Great to see the company intends to license POET to numerous specific market verticals.

Each PDA that is signed will significantly increase the Enterprise Value of POET.

I'm of the opinion that once a couple of PDA's are announced, a Large Cap will make a run for the company (highly likely as there will be several Large Caps that will want to control this disruptive technology).

And that is when the bidding war should start.

Have a great day everyone.

ST

New Message
Please login to post a reply