Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Apr 30, 2014 11:35AM
Apr 30, 2014 12:19PM

Aerial View, terafly, and other similarly nervous and unhappy shareholders,

I didn't sell nearly enough before the EC event (truthfully, swayed by many loyal and sharp POET fans on this board - these boards can be so insidious!). I bought some back a couple of days ago, too early; I bought some more yesterday, too early. I bought more today and think this may be right, based on what I see on this board today.

Some of what I see here today has been brought about by Chris Chu's posts (barring bad fundamental news, I think Chris's sobering-to-some posts may mark an intermediate trough for POET, fairly dramatic stuff).

But, notice, when everyone was so positively psyched for the EC event, and almost everyone was on the same wavelength, and were sure that great stuff was about to happen relative to the share price, what actually happened. Many here probably were tapped out of investible dollars when that speech began, and thus were not able to buoy the stock up a bit as if fell.

Now, look at the fear and grousing! So I figure it's a good time to buy. The biggest assumption I'm making is that the fundamentals have not changed, if that's the case, then the reactions here (this board represents a decently broad spectrum of investors) indicate the bottom is near, if not in. Just an opinion.

Apr 30, 2014 02:01PM

Apr 30, 2014 02:11PM
Apr 30, 2014 03:20PM

Apr 30, 2014 03:25PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply