Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I think they are going to drop it further... thoughts? someone posted this thought a few days/ weeks ago and it seems to be coming to pass...same old story. rise it up HUGE and DUMP it down, Dump it down again, dump it down, and DUMP it hard some nore. it sure scares the &^it out of us little guys/gals.

as for Sheldon, dont know what his thoughts are but surely he cant be happy... if he starts selling this thing will collapse, although, i agree, if the chip is going to work and he has faith in that why would he sell...? God or something help us if he does that again....

As for the Trading today...it is just not going up no matter what...there is a big bid at 1.47$ which keeps showing up and dissappearing and the fake 'walls' above us are way too obvious imo.

i think we still head lower unfortunately. thay are not going to let us get rich that easily! it is going to take BIG cohones' to stay in this one, i feel.

then again I dont know what to do anymore, which is exactly what they want!!

Im gonna go watch the EC presentation again....

sorry for being a downer today though...

i need a hug,

G

New Message
Please login to post a reply