Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I truly felt that I must have been reading that statement wrong. This might be the first time I've ever seen a statement in print suggesting that selling by longs could actually help a stock in the long term.

*shakes head*

And let's not forget this gem:

"I'm not in fear of losing my job. I'm fearful that the client will ask to cut off communications with retail investors which is common policy for larger companies."

Is he really afraid?

On whose recommendation will this decision be made, and for what purpose? To what end?

I repeat, whose purpose is served by cutting off the retail investor?

And then to top it off with this:

"The Company is tracking the forum."

ORLY? That's an interesting statement. It totally contradicts the spirit with which PC trekked down to the EC breakfast just a couple of hours before a major event with a singular message:

"I came here because I want you guys to know that we care as much for the small retail investor as we do for funds investing millions."

I find it impossible to believe that PC is "tracking the forum" contemplating "cutting off" the retail investor.

I find it much more likely that he is wondering who afforded the IR company the authority to make such statements as those above on behalf of the company?

New Message
Please login to post a reply