Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

PIM*> Investor churn that's a new one

No, it's not a new one. Such a premise supposes that this is the stock market of a generation (or two) ago -- when retail actually mattered. For the most part, it isn't, and generally, we don't.

That said, IC is turn of phrase for a very real concern for those who are professionals in corporate finance. Especially those who are involved in strategic merger & acquisition activities.

Taking a tangent, everyone's allowed their opinions (I have a few myself -- and no, you don't want to know the paper loss I'm sitting on vs. $2.87 that fuels some of them), but I'd like to ask that the ad hominems on Chris get a wee rest.

Anyone who can faithfully demonstrate having competence regarding Chapters 3, 4, and 7 of this text is wholly exempt, and should freely continue to try to tell Chris Chu and his firm how to do their jobs.

Until then, for the sake of a more peaceful and productive forum experience, I beg you, please ... put a sock in it.

When this forum's good, it's very good (there is probably no equal to its value on any forum of its type). But when it's bad, it's shockingly dismal.

Let's keep calm, and carry on.

thanks,

R.

* -- not directed specifically @PIM (or anyone at all, for that matter); his was just the post I'm replying to. lucky fella. ;-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply