Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

http://www.canadabulls.com/SignalPage.aspx?lang=en&Ticker=PTK.V

Thanks for posting the Canada Bulls site... quite honestly it is the first time visiting this site for me.... but perhaps many "traders" follow this this site and others like it if there are more.

If you are following their advice and trading on their calls, then you would be making some money, which is what traders do... and may be part of the reason for the price gains and drops we are seeing. This will likely continue until they get caught out on news that may be delivered unexpectedly... like a curve ball.... and that's when an "Investor" will cheer!!

I do not have time to trade on a daily basis, and am long on PTK... so I will continue to hold and my strong belief in the technology and the company should pay off in the future. I continue to unconcerned about daily price flucuations, as much as is pains me like many others to see big numbers in my account get beaten down... but after all is said and done... they are just paper gains and paper losses... we will have our day!!

glta... bp

New Message
Please login to post a reply