Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I like thinking about this. So what if we go conservative and use a multiple of 0.5

And then what if we use this years Semiconductor value of 500 000 000 000$

1% = 5 000 000 000$ / (multiple of 0.5) = 2 500 000 000$ / 200 000 000 shares = 12.5$ per share.

It obvious but at 1% market share with a multiple of 1 thats 25$ per share.

What if we get more then 1% market share?

5% = 25 000 000 000$ / (multiple of .05) = 12 500 000 000 / 200 000 000 shares = 62.50$ per share.

And again with a multiple of 1 at 5% market share we are looking at 125$ per share.

Hmmmmm. Oooooo numbers!

Now, lets just hope we get some market share through merket adoption licensing resuling in huge money in our direction. That makes me feel better after not selling at our high of 2.80 ish.

So what do you think P 2.0 will put our potential market share at? Licensing and Royalities, I wonder what licensing will go at, I wonder if there will be different tears of licensing for example tear one, use poet in any way you want in any field you want explore the posibilities, tear two limited to chosen market specific, tear three limited to specific design criteareas and so on.

I wonder what these will be worth to design houses and foundries.

I wonder if there will be royalty payments due to licensees? Maybe the license fee will be some what affordable, ie in the tens of millions and then the royalies will be where the big money come from?

GLTA.

New Message
Please login to post a reply