Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I really know that the spirit of a lot of people here is holding the shares.

I understand your feelings and I understand what your reasons are. I absolutely agree with all of you that Poet is a company with a brilliant technology that should rock the semiconductory market and others one day.
But my main problem is and was when will it happen? We do not know how many investors bought how many shares and we do absolutely not know what their reason was to buy. So in my opinion all we can do is watch the SP. And it falls. The Trend is still pointing downwards. So I sold my shares because no one can say when the bottom will come, when we get news, when the bigger invested will sell because they expected news, expected something we don't even know. What we know, truely know, is the SP.

I just want to ask if there are others that think the same way and maybe know this company longer than I do.

Don't misunderstand me I really hope that we see green days but I try to brush away my hopes and watch what I can see. We don't know how deep the SP can go down or when the next wave will come.

I'm standing beside till I see my chances are higher than 50/50 each day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply