Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

As noted before, I have been in this stock for....well...it seems like eons. Actually only 2008. Seen all the ups and downs. Been to AGMs. Seen the lab and talked with the good Doctor and staff. Talked with management. I have dived into more DD on this company and the tech more than any other investment in my life. I have more shares and more invested than in any other company in my life. I have yet to have anyone tell me this tech will not work. Actually, quite the opposite. I have seen the company set some milestone targets, and add some new milestones, only to have them elongated. Yet I have seen them reach them time and time again. Not always when they, or we, initially thought, but they have still accomplish each and every milestone on the path.

I have seen the team assembled, each with specific experience and expertise. I have met several of them and talked at length about Poet and their involvement. I have experienced their personal drive and their belief/hope about the technology.

While I feel frustrated at times with current decline in SP, and while I wish at times I had sold in the $2.70's and bought back in now, I continue to find the silver lining. I am long, so I don't try to time the market - much to my demise in this recent downturn.

However, I have seen no recent insider selling. I see no quality people jumping ship.

What I do see is the filing of 20-F with the US SEC. I see a new deal with UConn. I see a new valuation anytime now. I see the next milestone anytime now. I see TDK's in the hands of some, if not many. I see NDA's in place. I see a new VP on board from Fairchild. I see new patents filed - some relating to quantum computing. I see a deferral of Board fees increase. I see superb comments on the tech from a senior exec at BAE. I see continued support from NASA and the US military.

So.....still liking my investment a lot. Not gonna be that third guy from Apple.

New Message
Please login to post a reply