Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Here I am, sitting down with a really tasty Innis & Gunn (with a shot of Kraken), after a particularly challenging day personally while reading all of these posts about if's and or butts. Oops, I mean buts. Sorry. Freudian slip. Just kissed my wife good night. But I digress. I have become more philosophical since having to burn some of my TFSA holdings to make up for my greed in my margin since the drop from April 16. Hurt quite a bit. Still ok though. Lesson learned. For those debating with the board and themselves whether or not to buy now, BUY NOW. The insiders are! They are not selling. If you need something to tie your faith to during this storm of fluctuation, that my unknown acquaintances, is it. I understand people's trepidation right now. Will it go down further? Maybe? To keep things short, follow the smart Money. Pinetree is buying like a teenager with dad's credit card in an adults only store. They are putting up almost 15% of their entire company holdings into ptk. They have not sold any shares and keep buying. PNP and Sheldon hold combined over 30 million shares. It is clear in my now, partially foggy mind, that they are banking on a liquidation event. This for them is a billion dollar home run they are looking at, or better. Going on and on about the present silence is not of interest for me. Theorizing about what may be is interesting and occasionally fun. Understand this. Time is running out for "cheap" shares. Soon we will have confirmation of what we anticipate reading. I know people hate it when others say be patient, so i wont say that. I'll say, not far now. I can only believe that those in the company are doing what they need to do to get this bird off the ground. I know nothing more, and much less than some here. But from all that I have read and the critical thinking I have done, tells me to hold on. Hold on to my shares. Hold on to the belief that they are very close to completion of a world changing tech. I wish i had more $s to invest. Alas I don't. If I didn't believe this was for real, I'd be invested elsewhere. Be well everyone. Risk what you can tolerate. Prepare for a wild ride. Wait till the swings are several dollars a day. We will all want to puke over the side of the ship!! HaHa. Almost done my beer. Remember, life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. But i digress....
New Message
Please login to post a reply