Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

This can and will change within weeks. by Tech GC

Dear TechGC,

With all due respect to your having acheived "President" status on this board but unless you have insider knowledge I think it irresponsible to be telling readers here that "This will change within weeks".

After telling all that "this will change within weeks" you present two scenarios that are nothing but speculation.

You are simply adding to the feeding frenzy that we see here on a regular basis only to be followed within days by complete despair.

The May 27 NR by management of POET was in my opinion highly responsible and positive in nature as well as I believe factual in terms of a current status update.

Nowhere in that news release did management promise significant gains in share price or guarantees of technical breakthroughs within weeks or months or ever for that matter.

They simply cannot do that without having done it.

It seems that many of the longs here have drank the Kool-aid! This investment is going to make us all rich, we just don't know what day that will happen yet.

The roads are littered with great storys of such fail-proof discoverys.

As a shareholder of POET I too believe that if successful POET technology may well be highly disruptive and very rewarding to those holding the shares.

At the same time, at this current moment, I continue to believe that POET lies somewhere between a snake oil disaster and the next Google. I think it is closer than 50% toward the latter and that is why I continue to hold the shares.

Lets not make this forum and the owning of POET shares a religious experience.

It is an investment, a speculative investment that if successful will make for a great cocktail hour story and yes, you may be telling it on your new yacht.

Best of luck to all

New Message
Please login to post a reply