Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Howdy everyone. Happy investing.

I an still on the optimistic side for POET. If you look at it realistically, the SP has come up from 50 cents range to 1.50 $ within the last few months. These battle as a won in inches and not miles. Research finalization, legal documentation/ contracts and negotiations take a long time.

I learned that when I had to lease my office space for my business. We are talking about a small to medium organization who will be trying to protect its future interests and will be thinking 100 steps in advance and will try to leave no stone unturned.

This true as long as the fundamental assumption persists that this is a new technology with huge impact on the industry, the management is not running ascam to create hipe and get the hell out of there and that there are no immediate competitors which may make this company overstated.

As little as I know, I still believe that all these criteria is fulfilled at this present time.

My expectations are to see results until the end of 2014.

Regards every one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply