Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Trading range is getting tighter and tighter. I put a bid at $1.50 this morning and was not lucky enough to get hit; raised my bid to $1.51 at 9:45 and a bunch of other bids piled up beside me. Around 10:15 more bids piled up beside mine. Looking at L2 there was approx 40k at $1.52 and 35k shares at 1.53. At 10:40 i said the heck with it, I am buying 5600shares on the ASK @ $1.53. Well funny enough as soon as my order went through, all the other shares at 1.53 went away and the volume only went up 5600shares,(the amount I bought) Again someone was not happy that I took a bite out of their block of shares. So it was obvious this order was put there just to influence the SP. All morning I have seen 35-40k lots of shares moved around. Makes me think, someone is wanting alot more shares here. I will try to get my remaining 4400shares later. I have a feeling we have hit bottom in this short term downtrend. Cant wait till we get news so we cqan burn the ones playing these games.

New Message
Please login to post a reply