Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

I agree Mack.

Like many have posted here Pellegrino 2.0 will be a floor for the valuation. It will be the realistic business value of POET based on where it is on that day, according to Pellegrino. We all know that partners, technology, end markets, probability of success, can grow starting the day after it is released.

The reason why say this is the market almost always overpay from the theoretical value of a high potential company like this.

Nest

Open Table

What's App

Beats

...we see it time and time again, so I say this...look forward to P2 but know that the true MARKET value will be much higher. Especially when (or if) we get 2-3 big players wanting the tech.

I say this not knowing a clue (of course) of what P2 will be. What I do know is a third party analyst firm will likely not speculate on market buyout premiums. They will stick to the numbers/math.

New Message
Please login to post a reply