Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Reading the articles by Dash and ActionReaction from yesterday's posts, reinforces, for me, just what an amazing achivement the work of Geoffrey Taylor and his team represents.

The significance of the POET thyristor in itself is enormous for Memory Cell technology but when packaged monolithically in a POET Integrated Chip, by a processs which costs less, is mindboggling and what's more there's even more to come. This is an amazing opportunity and I think we all know that it makes sence to be long.

It is quite clear from the EE article in Dashs's post and the quote from the Qualcom key note speaker that the industry now clearly knows that scaling below 28nm is just too expensive. They are looking for alternatives and POET has the alternative.

For those troubled by HP announcements, I say that you need to listen to GT who has pointed out that the timing or POET arrival in the market is part of its success. Yes the team have to get on with it, and anxieties about no news are, understandable, but just be aware that POET managment are on the case and are fully aware of the importance of timing, but its timing for the industry that matters not for the Share Price.

Just sit and watch this incredible journey unroll in front of you.

GT is a genius.

New Message
Please login to post a reply