Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

"our time table probably does not line up with their time table."

Fair, I agree somewhat, however, I was trying to state the timetable Poet management has placed on themselves, and the expectations they have placed in the minds of those here - and not just once, but several times as can be seen via changes to the achievement dates and statements concerning ongoing discussions. Prior delays in M5 & M7 are prime past examples. Yes, they met them eventually. I would say they are just not very good at managing expectations - and this causes undo stress on the heart and the SP. After many years supporting this company I guess I am getting tired of the talk and want to see some cash in the coffers from someone other than shareholders.

"The technical team has targeted the end of the second quarter 2014 for completion of this milestone."

"Our potential partners and customers have noted this significant progress, and this has allowed me and my executive team to have very detailed discussions with them under non-disclosure agreements, many of them ongoing at this time.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply