Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
I like what you said fair. "that is why we invest early. so we dont miss out on the announcement..." Getting in under a dollar in a spec stock is fantastic esp. if it turns out to be a disruptive tech. Unfortunately it does not come cheaply. time spent waiting and watching the ebbs and flows most oft proves to be a rich mans game. For those of us complaing that this is taking too long and POET needs to get it done lets pause and digest what exactly has and is being done. for all the moaners out there i dont see how you can blame POET when you have only yourself to blame for being poor investors and not knowing what type investment you were getting into and when exactly to buy in so as not to stress you out every day impatiently waiting. Anytime i read someone mope about the price it shows your complete lack of understanding of this game called the stock market. Sorry to say you but bought in too early if you cant handle the time it takes. Sell your shares, invest in another sure fire stock, stop complaining here, buy back when POET is on the move and you wont need to be sour about timelines or milestones and SP... Problem is you will then miss the once in a lifetime oppotunity... so once agin buying in at a steal of a deal does not come cheap.
New Message
Please login to post a reply