Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Andrew you made the following statement:

"A good deal of those 50 million shares to come will be thrown on the market, which will have to swallow hard each time"

Am I correct in thinking that if each option is worth .40 cents and we're trading at 2.00 that he would only have to sell 1/5 of his options on the market and then use the cash raised from that to buy the rest through a broker. Since he is the buyer and seller of the remaining 4/5 that shouldn't affect the daily trading price, just the volume

So we could see 10 million shares come to the market between now and 2017(i think a couple are good til 2020) but the rest (40million)could just become the option owner's common stock which he'll sell when he gets a devorce LOL

The one big assumption I'm making is the sellers thinks the common stock is going to be worth a lot more in the future which is a very smart move. So if my thinking is correct swallowing 10 mil will be easier than 50.

I think this is what FJ thinks Mark just did with the 760000 shares

Jul 12, 2014 08:46AM

Jul 12, 2014 09:30AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply