Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: Is Ajit Manocha PTI's New CEO in waiting !! Consider this !!

I have a theory that we can all consider, and that theory is that Ajit Manocha could well be our New CEO in waiting.

My reasoning is based on logical assumptions and reading between the lines!

Consider the following:

Ajit has joined the POET BoD and has already made the statement “POET promises tremendous potential to the semiconductor industry as a next-generation technology,” he said “I am looking forward to being part of the POET Team and especially working directly with Mr. Copetti on building shareholder value.”

Upon joining Ajit was issued 2,000,000 options at $1.75 and will be paid $500,000 per year.

This is a significant initial package (especially considering the current size of PTI and it's pre-revenue status).

I believe that means Ajit is getting paid the highest salary within PTI. That indicates to me that his package could be a prelude to top position.

A semiconductor industry executive like Ajit is a massive talent acquisition for PTI, and Ajit's proven track record and skill-set is world class.

Ajit has, with no doubt, the credentials to become PTI's CEO.

My theory is that Ajit undoubtedly sees the broad disruptive nature of the POET platform; that is a no brainer because that would be why he joined the BoD.

In addition, I think Ajit may have been given an immediate mandate to play a crtical role in closing the primary / main POET PDA agreement, and upon the successful completion of that PDA, he will in turn, become the new CEO.

It would be a logical outcome .... Ajit, close this deal and the ship is yours.

Imagine a PDA comprising PTI, GlobalFoundries, AMD and a preferred TCAD company.

Ajit has the network and experience to bring that type of PDA to fruition.

Time will tell, the clock is ticking, and I am extremely excited about the future of PTI (and of course shareholder value).

Regardless of the actual ingredients of the main PDA, Ajit's capabilities, in conjunction with Peter and the rest of the PTI team, should reveal something spectacular in the near future.

Happy Thoughts To All.

ST

New Message
Please login to post a reply