Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free

Well that made a splash on this board.

I somewhat expected to see this "consideration for consolidation" as material for the next AGM.

I now need to explain myself before I get slammed!

It is a clear BoD objective that PTK floats on the NASDAQ where vast amounts of investment money can flow into our stock. Do not underestimate the impact a NASDAQ listing will have on our stock. It will be huge and anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

That part is obvious.

Now, I also fully expect PTI to get our SP well above the NASDAQ listing SP threshold, absolutely without any reverse split requirement.

I would expect the Pellegrino 2 NR to do that alone.

However, the company is now at a critical point regarding the NASDAQ listing. PTI has already filed with the SEC.

Now it hinges on the SP value.

I think the BoD simply want to have a "last resort" ace up the sleeve that, in the strange and unlikely event the SP does not reach the NASDAQ qualification level, the BoD can execute a reverse split.

Look at it logically, a reverse split for POET, would not be a negative action if it pushes us on to the NASDAQ and those US and Global investment funds flow in. And don't kid ourselves, the 5:1 stipulated as a maximum would never be required.

Worst case senario I see is a 2:1 reverse split, but even that I think is unlikely.

So I am very calm about this.

If I had to choose between a 2:1 reverse split or not going on the NSADAQ ... I would choose the reverse split every single time. And if you care about making money, so would you.

Now .. as to the increase in Options ... that is something I have to think about a little further before I comment.

The "reverse split" optional ace up the sleeve is a no brainer.

Have a great weekend everyone.

ST

New Message
Please login to post a reply