Aiming to become the global leader in chip-scale photonic solutions by deploying Optical Interposer technology to enable the seamless integration of electronics and photonics for a broad range of vertical market applications

Free
Message: 5 to 1 consolidation is a good thing for the long run.

Strategic Trader,

thank you for pointing that out! If some or even many institutional investors can get into this stock only

• if it is traded at a "serious" US exchange and
  • if its share price is above $5 or even $10,

then a consolidation is indeed a good idea.

Imagine Pellegrino 2 comes out, investment companies are thrilled, but cannot buy PTI shares because it is listed at the wrong exchanges or trades at a wrong share price!

Wouldn't it be better to first prepare the playing field, i.e. get uplisted to the NASDAQ and the TSX, maintain a share price above $10 – e.g. by consolidation – and only then release P2? With much more buyers investing much more money, imagine how the share price would surge! This would be beneficial for us shareholders (for obvious reasons) as well as for the company in case it needs money.

Thanks also to those of you pointing out that the relation between old and new shares is not necessarily 5:1. It could also be 4:1, 3:1, or 2:1. – Which reminds me that my share count is divisible by 5, 4 (and therefore by 2), but not by 3! I would have to buy at least 20 shares to change that. :-)

I think I just changed from the NO camp to the YES camp.

Andrea ("Powered by POET")

New Message
Please login to post a reply